Registrations are now coming in from around the world to attend Stadia & Arena Asia Pacific 2017, the largest gathering of sports venue professionals in the APAC region. Stadia & Arena takes place at the Makuhari Messe in Chiba City, Japan on 12-14 September.
UKVMA members can save up to 25% with the Early Bird Discount which expires on Thursday 10th August.
Download the preliminary conference programme and register today.
Join over 2,000 attendees from the sports and entertainment venue industry and take the opportunity to participate in the conference including presentations from over 50 global industry experts and a host of practical case studies, roundtables and networking opportunities.
Stadia & Arena Conference
Headline speakers at the conference include representatives from the Japan Basketball Association, Development Bank of Japan, Eden Park, Rugby World Cup Organising Committee, Yokohama Stadium, Nikken Sekkei, Mott MacDonald, Cox Architecture, Live Nation Asia, Vbase, Arup Associates and more.
The conference offers an opportunity to:
• Hear first hand about the latest sports development project plans in Japan and across the APAC region
• Network and do business with government and sporting associations, organising committees and municipal officials, venue operators, architects, contractors and venue managers
• Join two parallel conference streams, case studies, roundtables and presentations from over 50 industry leading speakers
• Participate in a host of networking events where you will meet the key sports venue industry decision makers
• Gain exclusive access to behind the scenes venue tours including Makuhari Messe, Fukuda Denshi Arena and ZOZO Marine Stadium
Developing your venue in 2018? Meet the world’s leading product and service suppliers from around the global sports industry in the exhibit hall.
Take advantage of the early bird discount and register your place today. Don’t forget to mention UKVMA.