Invitation to attend
International Security Expo 2018
28-29 November, Olympia London
Your complimentary pass to International Security Expo can be secured at https://www.internationalsecurityexpo.com/ukvmareg
The event puts the most topical security and counter terrorism subjects under the spotlight.
Over 12,500 international visitors from government and industry are attending to discuss key issues such as “How do we protect our sports, entertainment, leisure venues from terrorist attacks?”
Register your complimentary pass now and benefit from over 55 hours of free educational content including:
Protecting Crowded Places Conference
Hotel Security Conference
Night-Time Economy Conference
International Crowd Safety Conference
Hear from 250+ Expert Speakers including:
UK Security Minister, Royal Historic Palaces, Marriott Hotels International, Guoman Tower Hotel, Houses of Parliament, Savoy Hotel, Victoria and Albert Museum, Borough Market, McDonalds and many more!
- Current threats to stadium and events
- Restaurant safety & security
- Policing major events
- Casino security
- Challenges of protecting places of mass gatherings of children and young people
- The terrorism threat to hotels
- Trafficking in hospitality
- Managing security in a 5-star luxury environment
- Delivering safe and secure events from threats such as – acid attacks – weapons – drugs
- Your crisis, the media’s story. How to get it right!
Find out more at https://www.internationalsecurityexpo.com/ukvma
What your pass includes:
- Entrance to exhibition of 350+ products and services
- Access to conference and workshop programmes providing valuable case studies, lessons learned and insight into what technologies are available to help keep your business safe and secure
- NEW Protecting Urban Spaces Immersive Demonstrator – a 300sqm central feature where scenario based demonstrations will combine technologies in a simulated urban environment to protect people and buildings
- Live physical attack testing at the LPCB Live Test Lab and the latest drone, counter-drone and counter-IED capabilities in the live demo area
- Cyber Security & IT Zone – an entire zone dedicated to Cyber including a Cyber focused Conference and exhibitors of the very best cyber security capabilities
- Government Department & Agency Zone with displays from Home Office JSaRC, Cabinet Office EPC, British Transport Police, Civil Nuclear Constabulary, Joint International Policing Hub, Counter Terrorism Policing and more.
PLUS networking drinks reception open to all on Wednesday 28th November from 1700.
Register your complimentary pass now to avoid the £99+vat onsite fee