Visitors to UKVMA website can enjoy a special discount to the Esports Venue Summit.
The only forum dedicated solely to esports venues and spaces, Esports Venue Summit will help shape the future of esports hosting, venue design, technology and operations. The inaugural event will be offered in both live and virtual formats this October.
The live event will be held from 21-22 October at the home of England Rugby (and leading esports team, Excel), Twickenham Stadium. It will feature nine sessions with 35 speakers/panellists and will include six periods for socially-distanced networking, including an evening reception and an optional tour of the venue.
The virtual version will run from 26-29 October. It will include two live Q&As with a selection of speakers from the live event as well as new guests and other live sessions being planned.
Special EVCPS20 promotion code is available for UKVMA visitors – saving 45% on the live delegate passes and 20% on all virtual delegate passes – making them £272.25+VAT and £72 (+UK VAT only) respectively. Tickets are available here.
The deadline for these Early Bird prices is 18 September.
John Fazio, Founder/CEO of Nerd Street Gamers, says: “Venues are an important part of the ecosystem that drive competitive integrity and connect more gamers to esports. I’m excited to talk more about our mission to increase access and opportunity at the Esports Venue Summit in London, England.”
John and a host of other top-level speakers – from tournament organisers, games publishers, team owners, players, esports property owners, esports venue operators, architects, investment bankers, leading industry bodies & associations, and key technology suppliers – are taking part in the event. These include:
- Nikita Buffee, Head of Business Development & Partnerships, Allied Esports
- Andrew Haworth, Director of Operations & Production, Blast TV
- Chester King, CEO, British Esports Association
- Erik Londre, Head of Events, Fnatic
- Tom Lynch, Director of business development Europe, ASM Global
- Michael O’Dell, Chief Gaming Officer, ReKT Global Inc and Managing Director, London Royal Ravens
- Nick Sautner, CEO, The Eden Park Trust
- Koen Schobbers, Boardmember and Vice-Chair of the Athletes & Players Commission, Global Esports Federation
- Dr Marc Williams, Global Scholar Practitioner, Florida Memorial University and Commissioner, HBCU esports league
- Nicky Wightman, Director Emerging Trends, Savills
- Martin Wyatt, Head of Partner Relationships, Gfinity
Topics up for discussion include:
- The emergence and continued growth of esports on a global level
- Esports community engagement
- Merger of esports and traditional sports
- The power of broadcast technology
- Esports as an immersive experience
- The finance behind the phenomenon
- Venue versatility – multi-use spaces incorporating esports
- Notable esports projects around the world and lesson learnt for the future
Safety is paramount and measures put in place at Twickenham Stadium fully comply with UK government guidelines such as double the space for social distancing, one-way system, hand sanitiser at all touch points, wipe stations for mobiles/laptops, individually served lunches, etc.
Should the live event be cancelled, those who have purchased the live summit delegate pass will be able to either transfer their pass to the next available live event or use it for the virtual event with the cost difference being refunded.
Esports Venue Summit is sponsored by AVIXA, Panasonic Business, ES Broadcast, ISBTV with virtual session sponsors including Here East and Irwin Seating.
The event is brought to you by PanStadia & Arena Management – a quarterly magazine distributed to 26,000+ venue professionals in 120+ countries – and Stadia & Arena Events – celebrating 21 years’ experience in bringing you the very best conference content and networking opportunities. Both are owned by Hemming Group Ltd, a respected family-owned publishing house with a 125+ year heritage and professional B2B events company, owning and managing international stalwarts such as London Wine Fair and Traffex.
To join Esports Venue Summit either live at Twickenham Stadium or online for Esports Venue Summit Virtual Week, please visit www.esportsvenuesummit.com and use promo code EVCPS20.